Wealth management is the utilization of processes, services and products designed to grow, protect, utilize and spread one’s wealth. It is a consultative process aimed at meeting the needs and wants of affluent clients by providing the appropriate financial products and services. Wealth management entails coordinating a team of experts to address the needs and wants of affluent clients
Features of Wealth Management Fund:
- Well Diversified, low risk fund.
- Fixed Investment periods i.e. 3, 6 and 12 months.
- Return is competitive and higher than comparable KES bank deposits.
- Funds are availed within 48 working hours of withdrawal request.
- Premature liquidation in the event of emergency is allowed subject to a penalty of 3% reduction on the interest.
- Minimum initial investment amount – Kes 1,000,000 Minimum top-up amount – Kes 500,000
3 Months-8.5% P.A
6 Months -8.5% P.A
9 Months-8.5% P.A
Documents required for Company Group Investment:
- Filled in individual application form
- Copy of ID/Current Passport
- Copy of PIN
- Proof of bank details: ATM Card Copy or, Bank statement not more than 3 months old or, Cancelled cheque leaf or, certified letter from the bank confirming bank details.
- Proof of Residential Address: Utility bill not more than 3 months old (Water or Electricity Bill) or a filled in
- Address Verification Letter provided by Britam Investment Cheque or Deposit slip in the correct Fund.
- Investment Cheque or Deposit slip in the correct Fund.
Documents required for Company/Group Investment
- Filled in company application form.
- Certificate of Incorporation Copy.
- Resolution/Mandate authorizing the investment: Either minutes of a meeting or letter showing that the entity is authorized to invest.
- Copy of PIN of the organization.
- Proof of bank details: Bank statement not more than 3 months old or, Original Cancelled cheque leaf or, certified letter from the bank confirming account details.
- Investment Funds cheque or deposit slip in the correct fund.
- Copy of ID/Current Passport for Authorized Representatives.
- Proof of Residential Address for Authorized Representatives.