This is a unique medical covered that was engineered with one purpose in mind, to protect the well being of the entire family at the most affordable cost and highest care possible. This is a medical cover that is tailored for the masses, and whose scope advances some very progressive aspects in medical insurance in Kenya.
- Kinga ya Mkulima is a wholesome family medical and life cover,
- The product caters for inpatient and last experience benefit.
Why you will fall in love with Kinga ya Mkulima
- Eligibility for insured and spouse at entry, minimum age is 18yrs, maximum age 75yrs.
- Children are only eligible if they are 18 years and below but cover will continue until age 23, if one is a student.
- New born child shall automatically be admissible on birth at an extra cost but the company should be notified of the new member and a premium paid before cover commences. Each member is covered for the same daily benefit.
- The policy pays the daily rate per day for the number of days admitted OR the entire bill whichever is lower. In addition the policy covers a maximum of 10 times of the daily hospital benefit to cover cost associated with surgery, including anesthetic fee.
- Day care for eye surgery.
What is not covered under Kinga ya Mkulima
- Misrepresentation of information given on the application form
- Hospitalization or death within the 3 months waiting period, except for accidental cases.
- Maternity related hospitalization within the 10 months waiting period (no maternity cover for children).
- Drug abuse and alcoholism related treatments
- Hospitalization or death resulting from injuries sustained from an illegal act,
- Outpatient services.
How to Buy or Pay your Kinga Ya Mkulima insurance via M-PESA Paybill Number 300224.
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA“
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“, Enter Majani Insurance Brokers’ Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 300224 and press “OK”
- Select “Enter Account no.“, Enter your National ID Card Number (e.g. 210xxxxx) press “OK”
- “Enter Amount“, and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”