WHAT IS COVERED?
Loss of insured Cattle (all breeds Dairy and Beef), Goats, Pigs, Poultry and Sheep due to death arising from:
- Accidental death due to lightening, internal and external injury, calving and pregnancy, Fire, Windstorm, Snake bites, flooding
- Diseases of terminal nature certified by a veterinary officer
- Emergency slaughter on a Veterinary officer advice
- Theft of stock in premises housing the insured livestock or in paddocks
- In transit risk from point of sale to new farm and to animal shows and exhibition
- Animal shows and exhibitions.